FAQ regarding Strategy&Future subscription
What is Strategy&Future subscription?
Subscription is the access to all paid content published at strategyandfuture.org
How do I access Strategy&Future paid content?
- You need to choose one of the subscription options at strategyandfuture.org for a chosen term of subscription
next, you should register at https://strategyandfuture.org/en/create-an-account/ or log in, if you already have an account https://strategyandfuture.org/en/my-account/ .
- Choose on a plan and make a payment with Tpay.
- Having made the payment, the user is granted access to subscription at once (in case of a monthly subscription a period of account validity is 30 days).
How can I pay for subscription?
Payment can be made:
- Monthly subscription – via a payment card (debit or credit).
- Annual subscription – via a payment card,BLIK, PayPal, QR payment, Fastpass.
Do I need an account to use my subscription?
Yes, the access to the paid content at strategyandfuture.org is possible after logging in to your previously created account.
How to cancel the automatic subscription?
I want to obtain an invoice for the paid Strategy&Future subscription, what should I do to obtain it?
How can I join the closed group on Facebook?
The access to the closed group Strategy&Future is granted to the subscribers who chose an annual subscription plan. After the payment, an invitation is sent to the email received after registering. The Strategy&Future team verifies the request and accepts it.
What devices allow to use the offer?
The service is available at all devices, using internet browsers.