The Revolution in the Drone Warfare: the lessons from the Idlib De-Escalation Zone. Part I
- Russia’s Role: defense and observation
- Turkey’s Role: offenses and elaboration of the strategy of a drone attack
- Libya as the largest drone battlefield in the world
- The Geopolitical Implications of the use of drones in Idlib
- Operational Advantages and Limitations of Drone Use
Strategy&Future subscription plans
This article is available only to our subscribers.
If you would like to subscribe and gain access to all the content available on our website please click here.
View our subscription plans
If you already are a subscriber - Log in
If you do not have an account - Register
Date 06 / 2020