The words used with a capital letter have the meaning given to them in the terms and conditions of this Website.
Personal data collected by the Website Administrator are handled in accordance with the collective requests of the European Commission and Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27.04.2016 regarding the protection of persons using the processing of personal data and in matters concerning access to such data, and repealing provisions 95 / 46 / EC (General provisions on data protection) (Journal of Laws EU L 119, p. 1), hereinafter referred to as: GDPR.
The Website Administrator makes special efforts to protect the privacy and information provided to him regarding Website Users. The administrator selects and applies appropriate technical measures, including programming and organizational measures, with due diligence, ensuring protection of processed data, in particular, protects data against their disclosure to unauthorised persons, disclosure, loss and destruction, unauthorised modification, as well as against their processing in violation of applicable law.
The addressee of the possibility of using the Services available on the website are not children under 16 years of age. The personal data administrator does not provide for deliberate data collection for children under 16 years of age.
PERSONAL DATA ADMINISTRATOR
The administrator of Your personal data is:
Strategy&Future Jacek Bartosiak
Wyspiańskiego 6/8, lok. 108,
You can contact the Administrator of personal data regarding Your personal data by:
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org;
- traditional post: ul. Wyspiański 6/8, location 108, 01-577 Warsaw;
- via the contact form on the Website.
OBJECTIVES AND LEGAL BASIS FOR PROCESSING PERSONAL DATA
The personal data administrator processes your personal data for the following purposes and scope:
- take action before the conclusion of the contract at your request (e.g. setting up an Account), i.e. data provided in the registration form on the Website, i.e. e-mail address and password, gender; in order to provide Services that require the creation of an Account, we process your data provided in the Account, including data on services rendered and paid services;
- in order to provide Services that do not require an Account, i.e. browsing the Website and Services, placing an Order or Ordering the Service, we process personal data regarding your activity on the Website, i.e. data on the content or Services you browse, data on your device session, operating system, browser, location and unique ID, IP address;
- performance of the Contract for the Provision of Services and the use of functionalities both demanding and not requiring the creation of an Account, i.e. access to the Services, and submitting Orders and Orders of the Content Service, we process personal data provided by you in the Account and as part of forms and data regarding your activity on the Website, i.e. data on the Services you are watching, as well as data on the session, your device and operating system, browser, location and unique ID. Providing some data is a condition for using individual Services and Account functionality (mandatory data). Our system automatically indicates mandatory data. The consequence of not providing this data is our inability to provide certain Services and functionality of the Account. In addition to data marked as mandatory, providing other personal data is voluntary.
- in order for the use of statistics of individual functionalities available on the Website, to facilitate the use of the Website and to ensure the IT security of the Website, we process personal data regarding Your activity on the Website and the amount of time spent on each of the subpages on the Website, Your search history, location, IP address, device ID, data about your web browser and operating system;
- in order to determine, pursue and enforce claims and defend against claims in court proceedings and other enforcement bodies, we may process Your personal data provided in the forms and other data necessary to prove the existence of the claim or which result from a legal requirement, court order or other legal procedure;
- in order to consider complaints and applications and to answer Users’ questions, we process personal data provided by you in complaints and applications, or in order to answer questions contained in another form as well as data on the Services we provide that are the cause of complaints, or the application and data contained in documents attached to complaints and applications;
- in order to research the market and opinions by us or our partners, i.e. information about services, Your data provided when using the services, e-mail address. We do not use the data collected as part of market research and opinion polling for advertising purposes. Detailed instructions are given in the information about the survey or in the place where you enter your data;
- for the purpose of marketing our Services and the services of our partners, including remarketing, for this purpose we process data on Your activity on the Website, including activities that are recorded and stored via cookies, in particular activity history, ordered services, search history, clicks on the Website, history and your activity related to our communication with You. In the case of remarketing, we use data about Your activity to reach You with our marketing messages outside the Website and for this purpose we use the services of external suppliers. These services consist in displaying our messages on websites other than the Website. Details on this topic can be found in the records regarding Cookies.
CATEGORIES OF PERSONAL DATA
The personal data administrator processes the following categories of relevant personal data:
- contact details;
- data on the Services ordered;
- data on activity on the Website;
- data on complaints and applications;
- data on marketing services.
FREEDOM TO PROVIDE PERSONAL DATA
Providing the required personal data by You is voluntary and is a condition for the provision of services by the Administrator of personal data via the Website.
DATA PROCESSING TIME
Personal data will be processed for the period necessary to perform services, marketing activities and other services performed for the User. Personal data will be deleted in the following cases:
- when the data subject requests their removal or withdraws their consent;
- when the data subject has not taken action for over 10 years (contact
- after obtaining information that the stored data is out of date or inaccurate.
Some data in the scope of: email address, name and surname may be stored for a further 3 years for evidentiary purposes, consideration of complaints and claims related to services provided by the Website – these data will not be used for marketing purposes.
Data regarding orders for paid services, competitions and loyalty programs will be stored for a period of 6 years from the date of placing the Order.
We store data regarding unlogged Users for a period of time corresponding to the life cycle of cookies saved on devices or until they are deleted by the User in the User’s device.
Your personal data regarding preferences, behaviors and choice of marketing content can be used as a basis for making automated decisions to determine the Website’s sales opportunities.
RECIPIENTS OF PERSONAL DATA
We transfer your personal data to the following categories of recipients:
- state authorities, e.g. the prosecutor’s office, the Police, the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection [‘UODO’], the President of the Office of Competition and Consumer Protection [‘UOKiK’], if they contact us,
- service providers that we use when running the Website, e.g. to process an order. Depending on the contractual arrangements and circumstances, these entities act on our behalf or independently define the purposes and methods of their processing, a list of suppliers can be found on the website of our Website under the link: List of suppliers.
THE RIGHTS OF THE PERSON WHO THE DATA CONCERNS
Under the GDPR, You have the right to:
- request access to Your personal data;
- request to rectify Your personal data;
- request to delete Your personal data;
- request to limit the processing of personal data;
- object to the processing of personal data;
- request to transfer personal data.
The administrator of personal data without undue delay – and in any case within a month of receiving the request – provides you with information about the actions taken in relation to your request. If necessary, the monthly period may be extended by another two months due to the complex nature of the request or the number of requests.
In any case, the Personal Data Administrator will inform you about such an extension within one month of receiving the request, stating the reasons for the delay.
RIGHT OF ACCESS TO PERSONAL DATA (ARTICLE 15 OF THE GDPR)
You have the right to obtain information from the Administrator of whether Your personal data is processed.
If the Administrator processes your personal data, you have the right to:
- access to personal data;
- obtain information about the purposes of processing, categories of personal data processed, recipients or categories of recipients of these data, the planned period of storage of Your data or about the criteria for determining this period, about Your rights under the GDPR and about the right to lodge a complaint to the supervisory authority, about the source of these data, on automated decision-making, including profiling, and on the safeguards used in connection with the transfer of such data outside the European Union;
- obtain a copy of your personal data.
If you want to request access to your personal data, please submit your request to: email@example.com.
RIGHT TO CORRECT PERSONAL DATA (ARTICLE 16 OF THE GDPR)
If Your personal data is incorrect, you have the right to request the Administrator to immediately correct Your personal data.
You also have the right to request the Administrator to complete Your personal data.
If you want to request that personal data be rectified or completed, please submit your request to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have registered on the Website, you can correct and complete your personal data after logging in to the Website.
THE RIGHT TO DELETE PERSONAL DATA, I.E. “THE RIGHT TO BE FORGOTTEN” (ARTICLE 17 OF THE GDPR)
You have the right to request the Personal Data Administrator to delete your personal data when:
- Your personal data has ceased to be necessary for the purposes for which it was collected or otherwise processed;
- you have withdrawn specific consent to the extent that personal data was processed based on your consent;
- Your personal data has been processed unlawfully;
- you objected to the processing of Your personal data for the purposes of direct marketing, including profiling, to the extent that the processing of personal data is related to direct marketing;
- you objected to the processing of Your personal data in connection with the processing necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or the processing necessary for the purposes of legitimate interests pursued by the personal data Administrator or a third party.
Despite submitting a request to delete personal data, the Personal Data Administrator may process Your data further to determine, assert or defend claims, of which you will be informed/informed.
If you want to request the deletion of your personal data, please submit your request to email@example.com.
THE RIGHT TO REQUEST A RESTRICTION ON THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA (ARTICLE 18 OF THE GDPR)
You have the right to request the restriction of the processing of Your personal data when:
- you question the correctness of Your personal data – the Personal Data Administrator will limit the processing of Your personal data for a time that allows checking the correctness of this data;
- if the processing of Your data is unlawful, and instead of deleting personal data, you request that the processing of Your personal data be restricted;
- Your personal data is no longer needed for processing purposes, but it is needed to determine, pursue or defend your claims;
- when you objected to the processing of Your personal data – until it is determined whether the legitimate interests on the part of the Personal Data Administrator prevail over the grounds indicated in your opposition.
If you want to request a restriction on the processing of your personal data, please submit your request to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
RIGHT TO OPPOSITION TO THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA (ARTICLE 21 OF THE GDPR)
You have the right to object to the processing of Your personal data, including profiling, at any time in connection with:
- processing necessary to perform a task carried out in the public interest or processing necessary for purposes arising from legitimate interests pursued by the personal data Administrator or a third party;
- Processing for direct marketing purposes
If you want to request a restriction on the processing of Your personal data, please submit your request to: email@example.com.
THE RIGHT TO REQUEST TRANSFER OF PERSONAL DATA (ARTICLE 20 OF THE GDPR)
You have the right to receive Your personal data from the Administrator in a structured, commonly used machine-readable format and send it to another personal data administrator.
You can also request that the Personal Data Administrator sends Your personal data directly to another administrator (if it is technically possible).
If you want to request the transfer of Your personal data, please submit your request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
RIGHT TO WITHDRAW CONSENT
You can withdraw your consent to the processing of Your personal data at any time.
Withdrawal of consent to the processing of personal data does not affect the lawfulness of the processing carried out on the basis of your consent before its withdrawal.
If you want to withdraw your consent to the processing of Your personal data, submit your request to the following address: email@example.com or use the appropriate functionalities on the Website.
COMPLAINT TO THE SUPERVISORY AUTHORITY
If you think that the processing of Your personal data violates the GDPR, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority, in particular in the Member State of your habitual residence, place of work or place of alleged infringement.
In Poland, the supervisory body within the meaning of the GDPR is the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection (PUODO).
When browsing the Website’s pages, “cookies” are used, hereinafter referred to as Cookies, i.e. small text information that is saved on Your terminal device in connection with the use of the Website. Their use is aimed at the correct operation of the Website.
These files allow you to identify the software You use and tailor the Website to your individual needs.
Cookies usually contain the name of the domain from which they originate, their storage time on the device and the assigned value.
The cookies we use are safe for your devices. In particular, it is not possible to get viruses or other unwanted software or malware to Your devices through Cookies.
TYPES OF COOKIES
We use two types of cookies:
- Session cookies: these are stored on Your device and remain there until the end of the browser session. The saved information is then permanently deleted from the memory of Your device. The mechanism does not allow session cookies to download any personal data or any confidential information from Your device.
- Permanent cookies: these are stored on Your device and remain there until you delete them. Ending the browser session or turning off the device does not delete them from Your device. The permanent cookies mechanism does not allow the downloading of any personal data or any confidential information from Your device.
We also use third-party cookies for the following purposes:
To learn the rules of using Cookies, we recommend that you read the privacy policies of the above-mentioned companies.
Cookies can be used by advertising networks, in particular the Google network, to display ads tailored to your preferences. For this purpose, information may be stored on how you navigate the web or when you use the website.
To view and edit information about your preferences collected by the Google Display Network, you can use the tool located at www.google.com/ads/preferences/.
Using the web browser settings or using the service configuration, you can independently and at any time change the settings for Cookies, specifying the conditions for storing and accessing cookies to Your device. You can change these settings to block the automatic handling of cookies in your web browser settings or to inform you whenever they are placed on Your device. Detailed information about the possibilities and ways of handling Cookies is available in the settings of Your software (web browser).